Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Not All About Weddings & Portraits

My Blog has been mainly about the Weddings and Portraits that I have been lucky enough to be asked to photograph. Obviously I am very pleased to be asked to cover such important events, but sometimes I like to take photographs , just for my own pleasure.
One of the genre's that I get a lot from is playing about with HDR images. I'm not going to explain the intracacies of this style of photography, other than to say that I normally take 5 photographs and 1stop exposure variations and blend them either in Photoshop CS5 or Photomatix.
HDR isn't to everyones taste I know, but I like the immense variation that you can derive from a single blended image, from the almost natural right through to the downright surreal.
I have included a few examples here, the Station ones were only taken yesterday and I must say that I am very pleased with them.

A 'Groin' at Amroth beach

 
Sunset at Carew Castle

 
St Mary's Church, Tenby

 
This photograph shows the old lifeboat station, which has been converted into a fabulous home and the new styation is visible beyond.


Tenby Train Station.

 
The 'Classic' Tenby harbour shot.

 I hope you enjoy them and I welcome your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment