Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh so comfortable.

Our comfort zones are wonderful places, they keep us warm and we feel safe and in control. We certainly don't like to even think about stepping outside, even for a minute. Now I am faced with the decision either to stay in my warm safe place or to take a huge leap of faith and jump way out of my comfort zone into something completely new to me. Although the mechanics of photography I am happy with and infact it is the driving force behind this, the thought of setting up a new business in this climate and at this time of my life scares me senseless.
Its about time I stopped taking the easy option and to cross to the other side of the street, nothing ventured nothing gained and other such cliche's.
The shop premises is fine, the location is fine, the terms are favourable. It needs some cosmetic work but it will take a chunk of money to kit out the studio and to create decent wall displays won't be cheap.
As I will be carrying on in my day job, it will mean lots of evening and weekend work.
Success breeds success Stevie boy.
Those whose opinions I value all say "GO FOR IT".
Stop pratting about and make a decision once and for all.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I like this reflective moment, it remids me of how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment